Copyright © 2021 Blocksism. All Rights Reserved.
ArtTech Ethereum auction platform
The project aimed at tokenization of works of art using ERC-721 and ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum network and their distribution using the auction platform that takes advantage of smart contracts.
The client's need was to tokenize the works of art with assigned numbers. In order to introduce works of art into the blockchain world, the client decided on an auction platform that was to use smart contracts to create ERC-721 (in the future ERC-20) tokens on the Ethereum network and transfer them to winning bidders. The system took a hybrid form (blockchain and server connection) to reduce the costs associated with each auction transaction (customer requirement).
- implementing smart contracts with deposits and ERC-721 tokens on Ethereum network (Solidity)
- building front-end React part using Web3.js library
- deploying smart contracts using Truffle
- integrating Portis wallet for user authentication and management
- implementing back-end part using NestJS framework (TypeScript)